After completing Enabling and Managing Office 365 (20347A) course, students will be able to:
- Plan an Office 365 deployment, configure the Office 365 tenant, and plan a pilot deployment.
- Manage Office 365 users, groups, and licenses, and configure delegated administration.
- Plan and configure client connectivity to Office 365.
- Plan and configure directory synchronization between Azure AD and on-premises AD DS.
- Plan and implement the deployment of Office 365 ProPlus.
- Plan and manage Exchange Online recipients and permissions.
- Plan and configure Exchange Online services.
- Plan and implement the Skype for Business Online deployment.
- Plan and configure SharePoint Online.
- Plan and configure an Office 365 collaboration solution that includes Yammer Enterprise, OneDrive for Business, and Office 365 groups.
- Plan and configure the integration between Office 365 and Azure RMS, and configure compliance features in Office 365.
- Monitor and review Office 365 services, and troubleshoot Office 365 issues.
- Plan and implement identity federation between on-premises AD DS and Azure AD.
Module 1: Planning and provisioning Office 365
This module reviews the features of Office 365 and identifies recent improvements to the service. Additionally it describes how to configure an Office 365 tenant and plan for a pilot deployment.
Lab : Provisioning Office 365
- Configuring an Office 365 tenan
- Configuring a custom domain
- Exploring the Office 365 administrator interfaces
This module describes how to manage Office 365 users, groups, and licenses, and configure administrative access by using the Office 365 console and the Windows PowerShell command-line interface.
Lab : Managing Office 365 users and passwords
- Managing Office 365 users and licenses by using the Office 365 admin center
- Managing Office 365 password policies
Lab : Managing Office 365 groups and administration
- Managing Office 365 groups
- Managing Office 365 users and groups by using Windows PowerShell
- Configuring delegated administrators
- Configuring DNS records for Office 365 clients
- Running the Office 365 connectivity analyzer tools
- Connecting Office 2016 clients
- Preparing for directory synchronization
- Configuring directory synchronization
- Managing Active Directory users and groups
This module covers the planning process, how to make Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus directly available to end users, and how to deploy it as a managed package. Finally, this module covers how to set up Office telemetry so that administrators can keep track of how users are interacting with Microsoft Office.
Lab : Managing Office 365 ProPlus installations
- Preparing an Office 365 ProPlus managed installation
- Managing user-driven Office 365 ProPlus installations
- Managing Centralized Office 365 ProPlus installations
This module describes Exchange Online and explains how to create and manage recipient objects and how to manage and delegate Exchange security.
Lab : Managing Exchange Online recipients and permissions
- Configuring Exchange Online recipients
- Configuring role-based access control
This module describes how to plan and configure Exchange Online services. It also explains how to plan and configure anti-malware and anti-spam settings in Office 365.
- Configuring message transport settings
Lab : Configuring email protection and client policies
- Configuring email protection
- Configuring client access policies
This module describes how to plan and implement the Skype for Business Online deployment. This module also describes how to plan voice integration with Skype for Business Online.
- Configuring Skype for Business Online organization settings
- Configuring Skype for Business Online user settings
- Configuring a Skype Meeting Broadcast
This module describes the administrative features available within SharePoint Online and the most common configuration tasks for any administrator who starts using SharePoint Online. This module also describes the concept of site collections and the different sharing options within SharePoint Online. A brief overview of additional portals, such as the video portal, are also provided.
- Configuring SharePoint Online settings
- Creating and configuring a SharePoint Online site collections
- Configuring and verifying external user sharing Configure
This module describes how to plan and implement a SharePoint collaboration solution, and how to enable Yammer Enterprise services within Office 365 and OneDrive for Business, and Office 365 groups.
- Configuring a Yammer Enterprise
- Configuring OneDrive for Business
- Configuring Office 365 groups
This module describes the compliance features in Office 365 and explains how to manage them. In addition, it describes how to plan and configure Microsoft Azure Rights Management (Azure RMS). Additionally, it discusses the security features in Office 365.
- Configuring rights management in Office 365
- Configuring compliance features
This module describes how to monitor and review Office 365 services, and troubleshoot Office 365 issues.
- Monitoring Office 365
- Monitoring service health and analyzing reports
This module describes how to plan and implement identity federation between on-premises AD DS and Azure AD.
- Deploying Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS) and Web Application
- Configuring federation with Microsoft Office 365
- Verifying single sign-on (SSO)
Price on request