About this CASM training
This two-day Certified Agile and Scrum Master training course is structured around the understanding and application of an agile framework for project management – Scrum. Through a varied mix of both theory and practical exercises, the participants learn about the Scrum roles, processes, ceremonies and artifacts, and also gain insights on how to apply this framework in their own context. With Scrum, you can facilitate the efficiency of work processes, promote a healthy organizational culture, and build quality products in line with market needs. Scrum Masters are in big demand and seen as a career with great long term prospects, which makes this training a popular choice for those wishing to start a more agile journey towards the future.
This CASM training is for you if:
- You want a career in Scrum and want to learn from the best and get certified along the way
- You have a career in Scrum but have never had formal education or certified training
- You crave simple, systematized yet thorough knowledge from the best in Scrum that will help you tackle hands-on your daily challenges
- You work in any industry and need to learn about a management methodology that has a proven track record of working well with deep and strong hierarchies
- You are an executive, project manager or head of IT in search of a better and more modern management framework
- You work in project management and want to clearly understand and define your role in the Scrum process
- You are a leader who wants to understand what Scrum is and how can it be helpful in your field
- You are in charge of hiring Scrum team members and want to gain a better understanding of the competencies needed for the jobs
- You want to network with Scrum practitioners from the region and connect with one of the best Scrum trainers in the world
- Scrum Master is 10th most promising job in the world
- More than 70% teams across IT industries in the world are practicing Scrum and Agile
- More and more companies, across different sectors, are turning to agile frameworks – e.g. Amazon, Microsoft, Apple, Google, Nordeus, McKinsey, Tomtom, eFront, Trizma, GoDaddy, Ericsson
- An increasing number of job ads are starting to value competency and experience in Scrum and Agile – hundreds of thousands of openings globally and hundreds in the region currently listed just on LinkedIn
- There is still no formal education in Scrum or Agile, so the best option is learning from the best in certified training
- Scrum jobs are among the highest paying jobs across different industries
- Scrum and Agile skills and competencies – Quick Reaction to Changing Needs, Faster Deployment, Better Flexibility, Transparency and Predictable Delivery, Predictable Costs and Scheduling – equip you for a changing job market and for jobs of the future
- Lean, Agile, and Scrum
- Agile Facilitation
- Agile Coaching
- Service to the Development Team
- Service to the Product Owner
- Service to the Organization
What is Scrum? – Release Planning – The Product Backlog estimating – What is done? – Prioritization – Sprint Planning – Aspects of a Scrum Team – The daily Scrum – Sprint Reviews – Sprint Termination – Release Planning – Q&A
After this training, participants will get Agile Humans® CASM certificate.
Trainer – Jasmina Nikolić, CSP
Jasmina is one of the most prominent Scrum professionals in the region. She is the founder and CEO of Agile Humans. She has been an active Agile and Scrum consultant, trainer and coach since 2010. She is a Certified Scrum Professional and Kanban Method Coaching Professional. Worked in a number of industries, contexts and companies of various sizes, from startups to large corporations, both in public and private sectors. Her long list of satisfied clients include SKS365, Nordeus, AXA MedLa and VIP Telecommunication. University lecturer since 1999. Teaches Agile Culture at the University La Salle, Barcelona.
Learn from the best!
Powered by Agile Humans