After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Install and configure domain controllers.
- Manage objects in AD DS by using graphical tools and Windows PowerShell.
- Implement AD DS in complex environments.
- Implement AD DS sites, and configure and manage replication.
- Implement and manage Group Policy Objects (GPOs).
- Manage user settings by using GPOs.
- Secure AD DS and user accounts.
- Implement and manage a certificate authority (CA) hierarchy with AD CS.
- Deploy and manage certificates.
- Implement and administer AD FS.
- Implement and administer Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS).
- Implement synchronization between AD DS and Azure AD.
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and establish business continuity for AD DS services.
Module 1: Installing and configuring domain controllers
Module 2: Managing objects in AD DS
Module 3: Advanced AD DS infrastructure management
Module 4: Implementing and administering AD DS sites and replication
Module 5: Implementing Group Policy
Module 6: Managing user settings with Group Policy
Module 7: Securing Active Directory Domain Services
Module 8: Deploying and managing AD CS
Module 9: Deploying and managing certificates
Module 10: Implementing and administering AD FS
Module 11: Implementing and administering AD RMS
Module 12: Implementing AD DS synchronization with Microsoft Azure AD
Module 13: Monitoring, managing, and recovering AD DS