This Microsoft course Course 20742, Identity with Windows Server 2016, teaches IT pros how to deploy and configure Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) in a distributed environment, how to implement Group Policy, how to perform backup and restore, and how to monitor and troubleshoot Active Directory–related issues with Windows Server 2016. Additionally, this course teaches how to deploy other Active Directory server roles such as Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS) and Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS).
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Install and configure domain controllers.
- Manage objects in AD DS by using graphical tools and Windows PowerShell.
- Implement AD DS in complex environments.
- Implement AD DS sites, and configure and manage replication.
- Implement and manage Group Policy Objects (GPOs).
- Manage user settings by using GPOs.
- Secure AD DS and user accounts.
- Implement and manage a certificate authority (CA) hierarchy with AD CS.
- Deploy and manage certificates.
- Implement and administer AD FS.
- Implement and administer Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS).
- Implement synchronization between AD DS and Azure AD.
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and establish business continuity for AD DS services.
Module 1: Installing and configuring domain controllers
Module 2: Managing objects in AD DS
Module 3: Advanced AD DS infrastructure management
Module 4: Implementing and administering AD DS sites and replication
Module 5: Implementing Group Policy
Module 6: Managing user settings with Group Policy
Module 7: Securing Active Directory Domain Services
Module 8: Deploying and managing AD CS
Module 9: Deploying and managing certificates
Module 10: Implementing and administering AD FS
Module 11: Implementing and administering AD RMS
Module 12: Implementing AD DS synchronization with Microsoft Azure AD
Module 13: Monitoring, managing, and recovering AD DS
5 days/40 school class
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Some exposure to and experience with AD DS concepts and technologies in Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2016.
- Experience working with and configuring Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2016
- Experience and an understanding of core networking technologies such as IP addressing, name resolution, and Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP).
- Experience working with and an understanding of Microsoft Hyper-V and basic server virtualization concepts.
- An awareness of basic security best practices.
- Hands-on working experience with Windows client operating systems such as Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10.
- Basic experience with the Windows PowerShell command-line interface.
Za sve polaznike prijavljene u ovom terminu, odobrava se 10% popusta.
Ova obuka se može realizovati i kroz SA trening vaučere koji se dobijaju uz kupovinu Microsoft licenci. Više informacija na telefon:
065 4728 223